Our sense of quality and Quality Policies
As BAREM PACKAGING, we build up trust with our name and create the difference with our quality. We are nature-friendly and respectful to the future.
While processing paper, which is our main raw material, we manufacture and use ecological raw materials, taking into account the mission of "protecting the world's forests, managing them in an environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable way.
In today's world where nature is rapidly polluted and resources are increasingly reduced, we develop and implement R&D projects for the protection of natural resources and sustainable packaging production in order to leave a world to live in for future generations.
- To increase customer satisfaction via R&D and product development services continuously by closely following the developments in the world packaging industry.
- To provide all opportunities for employees to work in a peaceful and safe environment with taking into account their work safety and social needs.
- To produce products in hygienic environments in accordance with National and International Food Codex, Turkish Food Codex, and Standards by the following technology closely.
- To guide trained and experienced personnel by ensuring that our employees receive training in every field in accordance with international standards.
- To work with trained and experienced personnel at every stage of production.
- To increase the market share and competitive power of our company by applying and continuously improving quality in international standards.
- To comply with the requirements of the quality and Food safety management system and to improve its effectiveness continuously.
- To be a model company in the sector with international Food Safety, Environmental Consciousness and Occupational Safety standards.
Our Quality and Food Safety Policy
ISO 9001: ISO 9001: Quality Management System Certification
ISO 22000: ISO 22000: Food Safety Management System Certification
BRCGS Packaging Materials: Internationally approved packaging standarization
SEDEX: Certification of responsible and ethical business practices in the global supply chain
FSC: Forests protection, consumption chain certification from forest to end user